The Information We Collect
In general, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our website. You are not required to provide any personally identifiable information as a visitor.
Migraineworldsummit.com may collect the following information:
- First name and email address.
- Personal details required to fulfil a product order. This may include a delivery address and payment information.
- Migraineworldsummit.com may collect non-personally identifiable information that web browsers and servers typically make available such as language preference and date of visit (passive information). Migraineworldsummit.com may use passive information to help improve the website service and solve technical issues.
- This site is not intended for those under the age of 16. We will not knowingly collect information from site visitors under this age.
Use and Disclosure of Information
Except as otherwise stated, we may use information collected via this site:
- to improve the content of our site;
- to customise the site to your preferences;
- to communicate information to you (if you have requested it);
If you provide personally identifiable information to this site, we may:
- make use of information acquired through this site that is not in personally identifiable form;
- combine such information with other actively collected information;
- for the purpose of delivering essential services for Migraineworldsummit.com, personally identifiable information may be disclosed to Migraineworldsummit.com employees (Associates).
Migraineworldsummit.com will not rent or sell personally identifiable information to any person, Corporate entity or non-profit organisations.
Migraineworldsummit.com may disclose personally identifiable information other than to its Associates only if required by subpoena, court order or other governmental request or in good faith Migraineworldsummit.com believes disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Migraineworldsummit.com, third parties or the public at large.
Third Party Tracking Tools
We may use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our website.
Personally identifiable information is not collected by our third party tracking tools. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only non-personal information and aggregate data. Google Analytics is used on our website for such purposes and may also be used to improve user experience or serve ads based on your past visits to our website. You may change your ad preferences for Google or permanently opt-out.
This site takes reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information as you transmit it to our site and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure. Our security measures include, but are not limited to:
- educating our staff as to their obligations with regard to your personal information;
- requiring our staff to use strong passwords when accessing our systems;
- encrypting data sent from your computer to our systems during Internet transactions; and
- employing firewalls, intrusion detection systems and virus scanning tools to protect against unauthorised persons and viruses from entering our systems.
Access and Correction
To keep personally identifiable information that you provide via this site accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below and we will take appropriate steps to update or correct such information in our possession, or to delete your information from our contact list.
How to Contact Us
AFFILIATE SIGN UP
Join here as an affiliate for the Migraine World Summit.
The Migraine World Summit is your chance to improve your understanding of migraine headaches from over 30 of the world's leading experts and specialists. Read more