Apr 19, 2018 EST
Dr. Alec Mian
Founder & CEO, Curelator Headache
Migraine Triggers, Protectors and Severity Modifiers
- How good are we at predicting our own migraine triggers?
- How common are the “common” migraine triggers like cheese, chocolate or wine?
- What are risk factors and how do we figure out our own?
- How complicated is the relationship between risk factors for the frequency of migraine attacks and risk factors for the severity of migraine?
- What is a “severity modifier”?
- How can those with migraine break free of the “tyranny of the triggers”?
- What tools are available that can help those with migraine discover their triggers?
- Are these tools necessary?
Visitors can watch a free seven minute preview of this interview below.
Members enjoy full access to all these talks, and more -- Login Here
Sign up for the 2019 virtual Migraine World Summit. It’s free and online for a limited time. Starts March 20 >>
Or Order Now And Get The Entire Migraine World Summit From 2018 With 33 Experts And Topics Delivered To Your Door >>
ALEC MIAN, PHD
Dr. Alec Mian has a biology degree and earned his doctorate in genetics from the University of Cambridge and Harvard Medical School. He is the author or co-author of over a dozen patents and publications. He has been the CEO of several companies and served on the board of directors of one Spain’s largest design companies, Santa & Cole. One of his biotechnology companies, Gemedica, grew to become Spain’s leading biotechnology startups and raised over 20 million euros in local and international venture capital & government grants. He is now the founder and CEO of Curelator Headache, a platform that goes beyond tracking to help you identify your migraine triggers, protectors and severity modifiers.
Related Talks – UNDERSTANDING
Leave a comment
This website is for informational use only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your health care professional for a medical condition.
Copyright © Migraine World Summit 2018. All rights reserved.