Apr 20, 2018 EST
Dr. Andrew Charles
Director, UCLA Goldberg Migraine Program
6 Medications That Can Make Migraine Worse
- Why is migraine often accompanied by other unrelated health conditions?
- Which treatments are known or suspected to make migraine worse?
- Why might they be prescribed?
- What conditions are they used to treat?
- Who is most at risk?
- What should patients look out for?
- How aware are other doctors of this issue?
- What is the best way for a patient to coordinate their care across a variety of different doctors?
Visitors — watch a 10-minute preview of this talk below.
Members enjoy full access to all these talks, and more -- Login Here
ANDREW CHARLES, MD
Dr. Andrew Charles is Director of Headache Research and Treatment and Professor of Neurology at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. He leads the Goldberg Migraine Program, established in December 2015 with the largest single private grant ever for migraine research in order to develop new treatments and research a potential cure. He has served on the board of directors for the American Headache Society since 2010, and the board of trustees for the International Headache Society since 2011. Dr. Charles educates neurologists, headache specialists and primary care physicians around the world on headache research and treatment. He’s also been published in numerous medical journals such as Neurology and Headache, and serves as an associate editor of Cephalalgia.
Related Talks – RISKS & TYPES
Leave a comment
This website is for informational use only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your health care professional for a medical condition.
Copyright © Migraine World Summit 2016-2018. All rights reserved.