Advocate & Author, Living Well With Migraine Disease & Headaches
- Why is our own self-education about
- How is the experience of migraine different in those who are informed versus those who are not?
- Where does migraine education begin?
- Why don’t most doctors teach or tell us more?
- How are relationships affected by
- Why is being proactive with friends and family so important?
- How can we be more proactive in our
- How can internal challenges like guilt be managed?
- Why do we often hurt those closest to us more than others?
- Where can we find more support outside close friends and family?
- What is the best prescription according to Former Surgeon General C. Everett Koop?
- What are some practical tips to maintain the friendships you want to keep?
- How can those with
migrainebetter navigate dinners, parties, or movie nights?
- What works best: making up an excuse or telling the truth about why we had to cancel?
- What should we expect from ourselves? No one is perfect. How do we know what are reasonable expectations in ourselves?
- What are coping skills? Do they really work?
- What do you use to help you cope more effectively?
- How can
migrainesometimes lead to depression, anxiousness, and isolation ? How do we know when to let go of a relationship?
Leave a comment
This website is for informational use only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your health care professional for a medical condition.
Copyright © Migraine World Summit 2016-2019. All rights reserved.