TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Migraine World Summit carries a 30-day refund policy from the date of purchase. Purchasing the All Access Pass does not guarantee compatibility with your device. Some devices may not stream online content. Some internet providers restrict downloading of specific content. The Migraine World Summit will not be held liable for any additional costs associated with you accessing our free or paid content. If for any reason you have questions about the contained information or wish to have your purchase refunded, you may open a support ticket at https://www.migraineworldsummit.com/support.
Lifetime access is granted for customers to access their copy of the Migraine World Summit online for the life of our service. Each annual event of the Migraine World Summit is sold separately unless otherwise clearly stated in the purchased product description.
Each purchase of the product is strictly for personal use only. The Migraine World Summit can be shared with immediate family members within the same household. Any content or material which can be viewed or downloaded remains the intellectual property and copyright of the Migraine World Summit. Content purchased from the Migraine World Summit cannot be posted, sent, shared or submitted anywhere online or offline without the express permission from the Migraine World Summit director. Violation of these terms can result in fines, severe penalties and legal action.
Content Usage Policy
The goal of the Migraine World Summit is to reduce the global burden of migraine through education and fundraising. We encourage the community, non-profit organizations, bloggers, companies and media to share the insights discussed at the Migraine World Summit while respecting our copyrighted content. We may license our content under certain conditions listed below.
Commercial cases: Using a Migraine World Summit talk in a commercial context (e.g. training materials, at a public event, on an intranet system, in an advertisement, on a product website and more) requires a license. Please contact us directly at email@example.com to inquire about licensing content for such purposes.
Non-commercial cases: We encourage you to share insights learned from the Summit, under the following conditions:
- You attribute Migraine World Summit as the owner and include a visible link back to the website migraineworldsummit.com. Sample videos or photos are available in our Online Press Resources here.
- Quote Example: “In an interview during the 2019 Migraine World Summit, X expert said ‘Y’.”
- Photo/Video Example: Copyright Migraine World Summit 2019. Used with permission.
The following uses are NOT permitted without express written permission:
- Any commercial purposes, for sale, sublicense or in app of any kind for any advertising, or in exchange for payment of any kind.
- Creation of derivative work, or modification of the Migraine World Summit site content in any way.
- Embedding any content including video, audio or transcripts from the Migraine World Summit on your website or blog.
- Publication of transcripts or transcript excerpts without written permission is not permitted. Transcripts remain the property of the Migraine World Summit. Copyright on the transcripts is owned by the Migraine World Summit and any edits, different usage right or changes to these documents are not permitted without permission. You may request use of up to 200 words for non-commercial use at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Video and audio content, including video footage, stills, audio segments or grabs are not permitted for reuse or republication under any circumstances unless express written permission has been received from the Migraine World Summit. You may request use of up to one minute of video or audio for non-commercial use at email@example.com.
- Publication or excerpts from the Trigger Guides, Treatment Directory, Treatment Guideline Summary, Emergency Protocol or Nutrition & Dining Guide is not permitted. This content remains the property of the Migraine World Summit.
By implementing the information contained in this product you are agreeing to the following:
The Migraine World Summit as well as its employees and affiliates assume no responsibility for errors, omissions, or contradictory interpretations of the subject matter in any of the products provided. I understand that this material is considered intellectual property and I will neither reproduce these copyrighted materials nor lend, rent, upload, or sell them to anyone so that I may remain in compliance with federal and state copyright and trademark laws.
The Migraine World Summit takes every reasonable precaution to protect our users’ personal information. When users submit sensitive information via the www.migraineworldsummit.com website, their information is protected both online and offline. We are committed to preventing others from unauthorized access to the personal information you provide to us, and we maintain commercially reasonable procedures and technology designed for this purpose. www.migraineworldsummit.com website has reasonable technical and organizational security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
When our order form asks users to enter sensitive information, such as billing address, that information is encrypted and is protected with encryption software. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the web address prefix uses https, confirming that the security software is active.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Finally, the servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment. We request information from the user on our secure order form where a user must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer’s orders. We may store this information securely on our server. If we have trouble processing an order, the information is used to contact the user. This information is not shared with external companies.
You accept that under this agreement, you have a duty to read this sales agreement and disclosure policy, and have done so. Furthermore, you understand and accept that you are precluded from using lack of reading as a defense against all remedies contained herein.
The Migraine World Summit is your chance to improve your understanding of migraine headaches from over 30 of the world's leading experts and specialists. Read more
Join here as an affiliate for the Migraine World Summit.
This website is for informational use only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your health care professional for a medical condition. © Copyright 2016 - 2019 Migraine World Summit. All rights reserved.